InVest for the Best

Click here to lend your support to: Dog Coats: Greyhound Rescue and make a donation at www.pledgie.com !

At Greyhound Rescue we’re always looking for ways to promote our gorgeous dogs in the hope of finding them a Forever Home.

This month we’re asking you to help us InVest in a Greyhound, so that we can purchase some promotional vests for the Greyhound Rescue pack.

Vests cost $70 each (including postage) and we’re hoping to raise enough for a minimum order of 10 vests, so that we can more easily promote our gorgeous Greys that are looking for a home:

Greyhound Rescue branded dog vest

Already rescued a greyhound? You may like to order a sleek vest for your own gorgeous greyhound as well. Vests cost $70 dollars (inc. postage) and we only need a minimum of 10 orders to go ahead, so please show your interest by commenting below 🙂

Greyhound Rescue dog vest

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.

11 Comments

1. Posted September 20, 2010 at 2:48 AM | Permalink

2. Nicola Webb
    Posted September 20, 2010 at 6:50 PM | Permalink

Hi
    I’d be interested in getting a vest each (I found a home) for my hounds Joseph and Isis.
    cheers
    Nicky

3. Marcy and Andre
    Posted September 20, 2010 at 8:36 PM | Permalink

Hi Peter,

We would like to get one of each (“I found a home” for Petunia and “I need a home” for Oscar).

Regards,

Marcy and Andre

4. Peter
    Posted September 20, 2010 at 8:57 PM | Permalink

Thank you Marcy and Andre. We are so grateful to you for adopting Petunia and also fostering Oscar and look forward to meeting you on Sunday at Pittwater’s ‘Dog Day in the Bay’.

Peter and Janet

5. Posted October 2, 2010 at 8:07 PM | Permalink

RT @Greyhound_Rescu: We're fundraising for new Rescue vests, tiny donations welcome 🙂 http://bit.ly/aqU1Dz http://bit.ly/bhNUD5

6. Ann Darcy
    Posted October 14, 2010 at 10:38 AM | Permalink

Hi Peter and Janet,

Dozer and Sophie would like to purchase a vest each (I found a home). In Dozer’s case, do they have an extra large to fit his big chest? The se dogs have access to my bank account details, so I am asusming they will be in touch shortly. Also I would like to purchase a vest (I need a home) for future foster kids.

Ann & Marianne

7. Peter
    Posted October 14, 2010 at 9:14 PM | Permalink

Thank you for ordering the vests Ann. Will check on Dozer’s size.

8. Posted October 16, 2010 at 10:03 PM | Permalink

Hi Peter and Janet,

Roy would like to order a large ‘I found a home’ vest please.

Thanks,
    David and Janet

9. Peter
    Posted October 17, 2010 at 8:34 PM | Permalink

Thanks David and Janet, it is done. We hope Roy is going well.

Peter and Janet

10. zac
    Posted October 28, 2010 at 4:59 PM | Permalink

id be intrested in buying one . i accedenly srhunk the one you gave me. my prince is going wonderfull and loving his life.

thanks

zac

11. Peter
    Posted October 29, 2010 at 9:52 PM | Permalink

Will order one for you Zac and glad to hear that Prince is going well. Peter

• Make a Donation

NOTE: Donations are tax deductible.
    ACNC Registered Charity