Hello there – Bingo is my name-o! I’m a sprightly older gent who is lucky enough to be spending these chilly nights tucked up in a nice warm bed at my wonderful foster home.
I might be ten years old, but that certainly doesn’t mean that I’ve lost my energy for life – they do say age is just a number! I’m having the best time learning all about pet life and especially about toys – I just love playtime! My happy playful ways are sure to brighten up your day, so what do you say – want to help give me the best retirement a hound could ask for?
A note from Bingo’s foster family
Bingo is doing so well in his foster home, he is living with Nellie the greyhound and Mickey the Jack Russell. He is great with other dogs of all sizes, he would also happily be in a home as an only dog.Bingo loves –
- Company and hanging out with people, he is curious and follows us around to see what we are doing, whenever possible he likes to get involved.
- Zoomies and entertaining himself with toys in the back yard. He also enjoys morning naps on the grass.
- The great indoors, he spends most of the afternoon inside napping on his choice of dog beds, he would prefer the lounge or a human bed. We are working on making the dog beds his favourite place to nap (this is a work in progress)
- Breakfast and dinner, Bingo is a good eater and always appreciates the food he receives.
- Talking, Bingo is a good communicator and will let you know with a whimper and two barks if he needs to go outside for toiletting or if we are off schedule with meal times or if he wants a pat.
- Walkies, Bingo is very good on lead. Sometimes he likes to choose the route and may need some gentle persuasion to go in the other direction.
- Bingo loves enrichment games, especially the easy ones that involve cooked chicken.Bingo is a very happy-go-lucky, goofy and loving boy. He often surprises us with his bursts of exuberance especially during play time, he makes us smile and laugh every day. So far nothing has phased him, he seems to approach anything new with curiosity and interest. He is a smart boy and responds very well to positive reinforcement. Bingo is looking for a family who can spend quality time with him, he would love a human companion / family to help him continue to discover the big wide world and the joys of being a pet.
PS – want a free bag of food if you adopt me? Just enquire via my SavourLife profile. For every finalised adoption through the page, SavourLife will give Greyhound Rescue a donation and you a free bag of food!
Microchip number: 900164001935308
Other dogs: Friendly
Children: Not tested
Cats: Not tested
Greyhound Rescue’s adoption fee is $385. All our hounds are desexed, vaccinated, microchipped, flea and worm treated, and heartworm tested and treated.
The adoption fee also includes our New Adopter Kit – collar, leash, muzzle and loads of other goodies to help you get your new hound settled into the family.
Rehoming organisation number: R251000042