It’s that time of year again! We’re calling on all houndies and their owners to put their best paw forward and submit their finest photos for a chance to be featured in the Greyhound Rescue Australia 2022 Calendar.
Submitting photos is easy – pull together your hound’s modelling portfolio and email the photos to email@example.com. We’ll also accept submission via file transfer (e.g. OneDrive, Google Drive, WeTransfer, Dropbox).
Some guidelines for submission:
- Image quality: Digital photos only. The image size and quality need to be high so when blown up are clear and crisp. (Please forward pictures at the highest resolution possible)
- Image format: Any format, jpg, raw, tiff.
- Image naming: Please name the photos in the following format: OwnersSurname_DogsName_x.jpg
- # of images: Maximum of 10-15.
- Submit via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or via file transfer (e.g. OneDrive, Google Drive, WeTransfer, Dropbox)
Submissions close Saturday 31st of July so there’s no time to waste! Trawl through your Camera Roll or start snappin’!
Love greyhounds but not able to adopt? Why not join our volunteer crew?! From helping out at the kennels and transporting hounds to organising fundraisers and doing some admin, there is always something to be done. Find out more here.